Sunday, September 1, 2013

Welcome Kate Fjeldsted

It's  been an exciting week for  Paul and Courtney.
Last month Paul began working at a new practice in San Diego.  With Courtney expecting and a rather long commute from Tustin, they started looking for a place to live in San Diego.  On Aug 21st they found a nice town house in Chula Vista.  On Friday, the 23rd, Trudy and I drove down to help move.  The Elder's quorum in Tustin was a big help and on Saturday they moved.  On Monday, Kate was born!



Trudy's plan from the start was to spend the week with Paul & Courtney to help out.  Little did we expect that Monday morning Kate would be on her way!  Paul and Courtney headed to Kaiser (thank goodness for Kaiser) at 5:30 in the morning.  At 6:30 Trudy and Parker followed me to Budget Rental to drop off the moving van and then the airport.  At 12:56 Kate was born!

On Friday afternoon I flew back to San Diego to actually make a business visit, and I too got to meet Kate, truly a beautiful little little girl. 

Here are the pictures for you to see for yourself.  Tomorrow, Trudy and I drive home and have to say goodbye.  

Please stay tuned, however.  Amber and Peter are just moments away from a repeat performance... though without the move!  Trudy flies to St. George on Wednesday.


For more pictures click here

1 comment:

  1. Yay, your beautiful family is growing! And isn't timing just so funny?! Love you guys! Congrats to everyone!

    ReplyDelete